The following activities are supported by charitable funding:
- The Retreat Centre, offering a place of rest and reflection, a meeting place for Christian and affiliated groups, and a facility for family holidays and days out.
- The Discipleship Community for the discipling of young people in the Christian life.
- Running summer activities for young adults associated with Discipleship Community
- Our own Schools Ministry, working with mainly young people, using music and drama, in schools and conferences.
- Prison visiting and taking services supporting prison chaplains
- Help for those in need through prayer and one-to-ones
- Support of individuals individuals coming out of difficult circumstances to begin an improved lifestyle through involvement with the community
- The Samaritan’s Inn Fund, offering guest accommodation to those in need of immediate refuge.
Funds are raised by:
- Community members’ contributions
- A suggested contribution for those who use the Retreat Centre facility
- Benefactors who give on a regular basis, or for specific needs
- Regular fund raising events