Fiona and Ludmi from The House of the Open Door met Ester from Agape Community in Dar es Salaam in 2010. Together they set up an orphanage in Tanzania.
They are always looking for support and funds and we are seeking to support them all in any way we can.
Karibu Nyumbani’s aims are described on the project’s Mission page:
- Building homes for abandoned children and orphans in Tanzania, providing love, family and education.
- Teaching young women crafts,eg sewing and pottery to enable them to be independent.
- Helping families in the nearby villages to care for and provide education for their orphans.
- Being an “ Open Door “ sharing “Agape love” to the surrounding neighbours.
- Giving young people in the First World a window of opportunity to do voluntary work with the orphans in our home in Africa.
- Offering an opportunity to YOU be a Friend of Karibu Nyumbani through prayer, or financial support.
The project has its own separate website atwww.karibunyumbani.org, which will be updated regularly with news
Click on the image below to see the website if you would like to find out more…