We are grateful to God for each of our many friends and the help and support we have received from you all over the years. Every single one is a blessing from the Lord, in whatever way you are able to help, pray for us, or donate. Thank you!
Please see our Donate page if you are able to support us, whether with a one off or regular donation – Thanks!
Our Supporters’ Group – for regular contact, updates, and donations
If you would also like to support us with regular donations and prayer or volunteering, please consider joining the HOD Charity’s Supporters’ Group. This group was formed in 2021 to help support the Vision of the Community in new ways, and help our Charity fulfil its purpose. We invite any friends and supporters who are in a position to do so to join the group.
The purpose of the Supporters’ group is for members to keep in touch with, and participate in, our work and our plans. Join if you would like to:
- Receive regular updates about the current Activities and plans of the Charity, including current Projects and any appeals
- Be kept up to date with our prayer needs to ask for your intercession
- Be invited to Supporter’s events, including
- work parties to volunteer with us to help us in practical ways, contributing your time and skills
- be invited to an Annual Supporters’ day/weekend
- Have the opportunity to take part in the Charity’s Annual General Meeting, as an observer (if you wish).
What is involved?
In return for your support the Charity would ask for
- a regular financial donation (however small)
- your prayer!
- any other help you can give, or skills you can volunteer to support our current activities, if you able to.
Joining the group
You can join in either of two ways:
- If you want and are in a position to, you can choose to become a member of the group during the process of setting up a regular donation:
- On our Donate page, click “Regular Donation” and complete the selections on the next screen
- On the final screen, select “Yes I would like to receive updates by…” and tick “email”.
- We will be notified, and we will add you to the Supporters’ email list, to receive regular updates on the Charity and its’ activities.
- You can Contact Us if you would like details of how to join this group in some other way.