Please see our Donate page for how to support us with a one off or regular donation – Thanks!
Many of our friends and supporters stay in touch informally through this website and our Facebook page.
If you would also like to support us with regular donations and prayer or volunteering, please consider joining the HOD Charity’s Supporters Group.
The purpose of the Supporters group is for members to keep in touch with, and participate in, our work and our plans. As a member, you would
- receive regular updates about the current Activities and plans of the Charity, including current Projects and any appeals
- be kept up to date with our prayer needs to ask for your intercession
- be invited to Supporter’s events, including
- work parties to help us in practical ways, contributing your time and/or skills
- be invited to an Annual Supporters’ day/weekend
- have the opportunity to take part in the Charity’s Annual General Meeting, as observers (if you wish).
In return for your support the Charity would ask for
- a regular financial donation (however small)
- your prayer!
- any other help you can give, or skills you can contribute to support our current activities, if you are in a position to offer these.
Please Contact Us if you would like details of how to join this group. Thank you.