The House of the Open Door community offers a ladies’ Fitness and Faith Day on the theme “Grace and Strength”.
The day will be hosted by a team led by community member Ibi Gyorgy. Ibi is a qualified fitness instructor and personal trainer.
Ladies, come and join us for a day of Fitness, Faith, Food and Fun!
- Fitness: Ibi will be leading a program including classes for stretching, Gentle Pilates, Dancemix workout, and Ab blast workout. All fitness classes are optional and will aim to suit all abilities.
- Other elements of the day will explore…
- Faith: the relationship between Fitness and Faith
- Food: the role of food and nutrition in our lives
- Fun: time to unwind in fellowship with others!
‘My dear son, be patient, because the weaknesses of the body are given to us in this world by God for the salvation of the soul. So they are of great merit when they are borne patiently.
St. Francis of Assisi, The Little Flowers of St. Francis of Assisi
Recommended donation for the day is £35 including all classes and refreshments. Please, bring your own lunch.